For businesses ranging from small family-owned operations to major international corporations, managing and responding to chargebacks can be burdensome, time-consuming, and very costly. Furthermore, many companies face the tough decision of losing winnable cases or investing heavily in in-house chargeback management, either way significantly impacting their bottom-line.
By enrolling in our Chargeback Management plan, NoFraud's team of seasoned chargeback professionals will take the hassle off your hands & utilize their industry knowledge to increase your win rates & provide practical suggestions to help your business prevent disputes in the first place. Unlike our Chargeback Protection plan which applies exclusively to fraud-related cases, all chargebacks - regardless of reason code - are eligible for Chargeback Management.
Chargeback Management: How Does It Work?
Regardless of the chargeback reason code, NoFraud will handle the entire chargeback resolution process - from beginning to end - on your behalf. Although we do not offer reimbursement for Chargeback Management cases, we do save your business the time, hassle, and complication of investigating, responding to and communicating with the bank about each new case.
Furthermore, our team of seasoned chargeback professionals will apply their vast industry experience to improving your overall win rates, making practical preventative suggestions, performing in-depth account audits etc., ensuring you are recovering the maximum amount of revenue from chargebacks.
Chargeback Management: What's Included?
Chargeback Management is a full-service solution for chargebacks of all reason codes. By granting us limited backend access to your various platforms, you will enjoy the benefits of frictionless case management designed to take the burden of handling & responding to chargebacks off your business and team. Furthermore, our vast knowledge of the industry and chargeback process will improve your overall win rate, as well. Although we do not offer reimbursement for cases submitted via Chargeback Management, here's what you will receive by signing up:
- In-Depth Case Investigation - This includes a detailed review of the case, communicating with the customer/cardholder, and compiling a comprehensive list of evidence relevant to the specific case.
- Comprehensive Representment/Response Submission - Once we've compiled evidence refuting the cardholder's claim, we will handle submission and communication with your processor/gateway, regardless of which platform you use.
- Frictionless Case Management - By granting NoFraud sub-user access to your e-commerce & payment platforms we will (generally) be able to handle the case from beginning to end without disruption to or requiring arduous effort from you or your team. You can learn how to make NoFraud a sub-user here.
- Account Audits - As part of our Chargeback Management program, we will perform semi-regular audits on your account to ensure you're recovering the maximum revenue from chargebacks. These audits are performed by senior chargeback experts and are designed to review your website, policies, workflows etc. ensuring they are optimized to prevent and win chargebacks. Furthermore, we will implement any necessary updates to how we handle your cases based on these account audits.
- Preventative Tips & Best Practices - When you sign up and as you are enrolled in Chargeback Management we will provide you with practical and actionable suggestions for you to implement in order to prevent chargebacks in the first place.
How To Submit a Chargeback Management Case:
In order to make the chargeback process as frictionless as possible, we offer a variety of options to submit new cases to NoFraud - including multiple automated options - depending on your business needs and structure:
- Automatic Case Creation (* for merchants using our Shopify App only): If you are utilizing our Shopify App we will automatically create new cases and respond to them as the chargeback comes in via Shopify. This option is entirely frictionless and doesn't even require you to notify us when a new dispute is initiated against your business.
- Automatic Notifications: If supported by your payment gateway/processor, you can set email@example.com as a recipient of new chargeback notifications. This will ensure that your payment gateway/processor is directly notifying NoFraud when new disputes are initiated against your business, and we will automatically receive and respond to the new case. This option is entirely frictionless and doesn't even require you to notify us when a new dispute is initiated against your business.
- Manual Upload via the NoFraud Portal: If neither of the automated options works for your business, you can manually upload new cases to the NoFraud portal in a few easy steps. You learn how to submit a chargeback in the NoFraud portal here.
How to Enroll in Chargeback Management:
If your business is losing time & money fighting chargebacks, or you are simply looking to improve your win rates, our Chargeback Management solution may be ideal for you. Any NoFraud client is eligible to enroll in Chargeback Management, by sending an email to one of the following:
Regardless of how you contact us, we will be in touch within 24-48 business hours with the easy steps to enroll.
What Will You Need To Signup?
We will guide you through the easy signup process, but please be prepared to provide the following:
- Backend Access: In order to ensure a frictionless experience, we request that you grant us (limited) sub-user access to your e-commerce and payment gateway/processor backends. Although this step is technically optional, it guarantees that we will have the necessary access & resources to manage your cases seamlessly without disturbing your team. You can learn how to grant sub-user access on many popular platforms here.
Note: For merchants using our Shopify App we can request the necessary access directly, so this step is not necessary.
- Terms & Conditions: We require that you provide a link and/or screenshot to your published Terms & Conditions, shipping policy, return/cancellation policy, damaged merchandise policy etc.
- Dedicated Chargeback Contact: An individual or team at your company that our Chargebacks Specialists can reach out to whenever necessary.
There are several other optional submissions when you sign up for Chargeback Management, but above is the minimum required to get your account enrolled.