Buy Online Pick Up In Store (BOPIS) orders must meet one of the criteria below so that NoFraud can recognize the transaction as a BOPIS order to properly screen it and qualify it for Chargeback Protection coverage:
- Your store or warehouse address is listed as the shipping address.
- The shipping address fields are blank & shipping method is listed as "in-store pickup" or "BOPIS" (must match exactly).
Please note: Merchants utilizing Shopify's BOPIS feature will automatically be covered for eligible in-store pickup orders and no further action or modifications to the orders are required.
Pickup Verification Requirements
Furthermore, in order to qualify for Chargeback Protection, NoFraud requires that you complete the following steps during pickup (pickup verification):
- Verify order confirmation email or sales receipt, and provide a signed copy of it to NoFraud.
- Verify photo ID and credit card used to place the order and, if possible, submit a picture of the customer's ID and the last four digits of their card. Please do not take a picture of the customer's full credit card number.
- Verify the last 4-digits of the card against the last 4-digits listed on the receipt.
Submitting a Chargeback For a BOPIS Order
Upon submitting a chargeback for a BOPIS order, you will need to provide a copy of the official sales invoice, along with all other claim requirements, including but not limited to the information below. No tracking number shall be required for reimbursement requests and/or claims related to in-store pickup orders.
- Customer name
- Order date
- Payment information (BIN and/or last 4-digits of the card)
- Billing address
- Delivery address as in-store pickup address OR shipping method listed as in-store pickup
- Ordered items
- Image verification of the pickup verification requirements
- Signature (confirming the person receiving the merchandise and the date received)