Buy Online Pick Up In Store (BOPIS) orders must meet one of the criteria below so that NoFraud can recognize the transaction as a BOPIS order to properly screen it and qualify it for Chargeback Protection coverage:
- Your store or warehouse address is listed as the shipping address.
- The shipping address fields are blank & shipping method is listed as "in-store pickup" or "BOPIS" (must match exactly).
Pickup Verification Requirements
Furthermore, in order to qualify for Chargeback Protection, NoFraud requires that you complete the following steps during pickup (pickup verification):
- Verify order confirmation email or sales receipt, and provide a signed copy of it to NoFraud.
- Verify photo ID and credit card used to place the order and, if possible, submit a picture of the customer's ID and the last four digits of their card. Please do not take a picture of the customer's full credit card number.
- Verify the last 4-digits of the card against the last 4-digits listed on the receipt.
Submitting a Chargeback For a BOPIS Order
Upon submitting a chargeback for a BOPIS order, you will need to provide a copy of the official sales invoice, along with all other claim requirements, including but not limited to the information below. No tracking number shall be required for reimbursement requests and/or claims related to in-store pickup orders.
- Customer name
- Order date
- Payment information (BIN and/or last 4-digits of the card)
- Billing address
- Delivery address as in-store pickup address OR shipping method listed as in-store pickup
- Ordered items
- Image verification of the pickup verification requirements
- Signature (confirming the person receiving the merchandise and the date received)