The all-new NoFraud plugin for WooCommerce/WordPress was completely redesigned to simplify your integration with NoFraud to just a few simple steps, regardless of your payment gateway. Follow these easy steps to configure NoFraud with your WooCommerce store in a matter of minutes.
You can find our plugin on the WordPress Plugin Directory here.
- WordPress version: 4.0 or higher
- WooCommerce version: 3.0.0 or higher
Step 1: Create a NoFraud Account & Locate Your API Key
- Create an account with NoFraud at https://portal.nofraud.com/users/sign_up
- Click on the Integrations tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click Create New Integration, which will open a window to enter your integration information, and use the screenshot below as a sample of how you can complete this form.
- Input an Integration Name and select WooCommerce for the Integration Type & Site Platform.
- Click Save.
- Once your new WooCommerce plugin integration is created, click the View / Edit button to the right of your newly created integration. Use the Show button to view your API key, or hit Click to Copy API Key as you will need it later:
Step 2: Installing the Plugin in WooCommerce
WordPress offers a number of plugin install options to best suit your business needs. To download the NoFraud Plugin, visit their Plugin Directory and follow the easy instructions detailed here.
Once installation is completed, you will need to configure the plugin to begin screening orders by following these steps:
- In your WordPress menu, select Woocommerce > Settings > NoFraud.
- In the NoFraud API Key field, paste the API key you generated in the NoFraud portal in step 1.
You can also configure other elements of your NoFraud WooCommerce plugin in this section and be sure to save your changes before exiting the page. Once this is done, your install is now complete and NoFraud will immediately begin screening your WooCommerce store orders (from supported gateways). You can see our decisions directly on your Orders dashboard in WooCommerce:
Plugin Settings & Configuration
You can configure various aspects of the NoFraud plugin directly in your WordPress dashboard by visiting WooCommerce > Settings > NoFraud. Click here to learn more about the available settings, features, and configurations.