For optimal order screening NoFraud requires the following transaction data fields to be sent over by the emulator:
- Billing Information: Full billing address, including street, name, zip, and country is required.
- Shipping Information: Full shipping address, including street, name, zip, and country is required.
- Credit Card Information: As a PCI Level 1 compliant solution, NoFraud has the authority to handle credit cards in order to store or review the data for any number of reasons.
- Credit Card Validation Number The 3- or 4-digit security code present on the back of a card.
- Transaction Amount: Entire order value.
- Shipping Amount Dollar value of shipping fees.
- IP Address: End user’s IP address. If using a CDN, please ensure the CDN is passing along the end-user's IP address and not the CDN IP address.
- Customer Email Address: Complete email address.
- Customer Phone Number: Complete phone number.