NoFraud will collect the transaction data from Shopify and provide a decision of pass, fail, or review. The NoFraud decision will be easily viewable in three different places within the Shopify orders page:
- Fraud Analysis
- Order tags
- "More Actions" Dropdown
The risk analysis tag is located adjacent to the Timeline on the right-hand side towards the bottom of the Shopify order page (which can be found in the Orders section of your Shopify dashboard). Below the Shopify fraud analysis you will find the relevant NoFraud decision (highlighted in yellow below).
If an order results in a Review decision (nofraud_review), an updated decision and updated order tag will appear upon completion of the review process:
NoFraud Order Tags
Every order will be tagged with a NoFraud decision with one of the tags below. Order tags are located on the Shopify order page just beneath the Fraud analysis:
- nofraud_pass: Order has been deemed low-risk and safe to ship.
- nofraud_fail: Order has failed our fraud screening and should not be processed.
- nofraud_review: Order has been deemed high-risk and NoFraud will attempt to validate the order on your behalf. These orders should not be processed until an updated decision is made.
- nofraud_updated_pass: An order flagged for Review has been deemed safe to ship by the NoFraud analyst team.
- nofraud_updated_fail: An order flagged for Review has been deemed likely fraud and unsafe to ship by the NoFraud analyst team.
- nofraud_skip: This tag can show up on an order when it is specifically requested that we skip non-credit card transactions or when pertinent order data is missing leaving us unable to pull order data from Shopify - typically due to another app interfering with the transfer of data.
- nofraud_error: This tag signifies there was an error and the transaction was not screened by NoFraud. Please reach out to your account manager if you see this tag on an order.
More Actions Dropdown
At the top of the page under "More actions" there will be an option to link you to the order page within the NoFraud portal to view the full transaction details and order decision.