Billing for your NoFraud usage will occur directly through the Shopify app. NoFraud charges will appear as an “App Charge” line item on your monthly Shopify statement.
Pre-Billing & Refill Amount
To avoid charging your Shopify account for each order as it is screened, our Shopify app operates on a pre-billing basis. By default, your account is configured with a standard refill amount and refill threshold (these can be modified in the NoFraud portal, as detailed later in this article).
When your NoFraud account goes live, your Shopify account will initially be charged for your refill amount. This will give you a current balance, and NoFraud's fees will be deducted from your balance on a daily basis as we screen your orders. Once your refill threshold is met we will charge your Shopify account again for the refill amount replenishing your current balance.
Enabling Shopify Billing
In order to enable billing via Shopify, you will need to provide NoFraud with the authorization to charge you via Shopify. At the completion of your free trial, your NoFraud account executive will send you a link to complete the Shopify billing authorization.
Manage Billing in the NoFraud Portal
Once you've completed the process of enabling billing via Shopify, you can manage your preferences in the Billing section of the NoFraud portal. Within this section, you'll be able to view your billing summary & statements, request a payout, and manage your payment methods & your billing preferences.
Requesting a Payout
At any time, you can request a full or partial payout of your NoFraud current balance. Thus, if you decide to discontinue your NoFraud usage or simply wish to withdraw some funds from NoFraud, you can do so by selecting Request Payout in the Preferences section of the Billing page. In the popup, enter the amount you'd like to withdraw from your current balance and hit 'Submit'.
Billing Summary & Viewing Your NoFraud Statements
Within the Billing page, you will have insight into your billing and NoFraud usage history. By default, the information displayed will include a date range of one month. You can adjust the date range in the Billing Summary section by clicking on the hyperlinked date and adjusting the date to match your preference. You can also view your Current Balance & View Statements (for the selected date range) within this section, as well.
Towards the bottom of the Billing page, you will also find the Usage, Payment, and Other History sections:
- Usage History: Within this section, you can see daily entries for NoFraud fees deducted from your current balance for each day during the selected date range. By clicking on the Description hyperlink you can see additional daily usage information.
- Payment History: The Payment History field includes itemized entries for each time your Shopify account is charged to replenish your current balance.
- Other History: This section includes credits and adjustments (e.g. chargeback reimbursements) made to your NoFraud current balance.
Managing Payment Methods
If you have multiple payment methods on file (for example, if you have multiple Shopify storefronts associated with a single NoFraud account), you can set a default payment method, remove a payment method etc. in this section.
Managing Pre-Billing Preferences
In the Preferences section, you can adjust your refill amount and refill threshold:
- Refill amount: In this field enter the dollar amount you would like your Shopify account to be charged in order to replenish your current balance. You will be charged once the refill threshold is met.
- Refill threshold: In this field, select a refill threshold from the dropdown menu. The refill threshold represents the point at which you will be charged and your current balance will be replenished. For example, if your refill amount is 20%, then your Shopify account will be charged once your current balance falls to 20% of your refill amount. Thus, if your refill amount is $100 and your refill threshold is 20%, your payment method will be charged $100 once your current balance falls to $20.