The Transactions page displays all orders submitted through your storefront. You can sort & filter the Transactions page view to modify which orders are in your view:
- Sorting - Transactions can be sorted by: Time, Status, Gateway, Transaction ID, Customer, Card, Amount, Billing, Shipping, AVS result, and CVV result.
- Filters - Transactions can be filtered by entering a keyword into the Search All field. They can also be filtered by using the Transaction Search function.
Individual Order Page:
- Cancel Order - Clicking this button will remove chargeback protection coverage for the order. This button will be available for 7 days after a transaction is screened by NoFraud.
- Edit Transaction - Use this button if certain details regarding this transaction were changed after NoFraud initially screened the order. Editing a transaction will re-submit an order to NoFraud's API to screen the order again. This process will cancel the initial transaction.
- Submit Chargeback - Use this button to submit a chargeback reimbursement claim.
Edit and Resubmit Transactions:
Order details can be edited and resubmitted for screening up to 7 days after a transaction is placed.
The most common reason for editing and resubmitting an order is when a customer wants to ship the product to a different address than was initially screened or change some other aspect of the order details or merchandise. Modified orders are only eligible for Chargeback Protection if they are edited in the NoFraud portal within seven days of being placed. For Shopify merchants, some order edits that are made in your Shopify dashboard will automatically update the NoFraud portal.
To resubmit a transaction, click the Edit Transaction button on the transaction page to update any details that were changed after NoFraud initially screened the order. Editing a transaction in the NoFraud portal will automatically re-submit the order to be screened again and will cancel the initial transaction within NoFraud. The new transaction will only be covered with Chargeback Protection if the NoFraud decision is Pass.
Once selecting the Edit Transaction button, the screen below will appear where you can edit the applicable fields. Once the updates to the transaction are entered, click Save and check for the updated transaction on the Transactions page.
Please note, the following requirements must be present to be able to edit a transaction.
- Changes must be requested by the account owner or a sub-admin; agents and limited agents will not able to edit transactions.
- The transaction must be within 7 days from the initial screening.
- The transaction cannot have an associated chargeback submission.
- The transaction cannot already be previously marked as canceled.
- The gateway status for the transaction cannot be Fail or Error.
To ensure you are aware of the action taken from the analyst team on your orders, you will notice icons appear on select transactions. These icons indicate that a NoFraud analyst is working on your transaction, and by hovering over the icon, you will be given insight as to what type of action was taken.
Please see below for example icons that you might see in your dashboard:
"This transaction has been reviewed by a NoFraud Analyst"
If the transaction is put into the review tab and then marked as reviewed by an Analyst, this icon will be shown.
"Review Email Sent" or "Second Review Email Sent"
If a verification email was sent to the customer, then this icon will show. If only a single email was sent, the first listed copy above will be shown. Otherwise, if two emails were sent, the second listed copy above will be shown as the tooltip.
"Transaction confirmed as authorized via email" or "Transaction confirmed as unauthorized via email"
When the customer responds via email and indicates that they recognize, or don't recognize, the purchase, an Analyst will confirm the transaction accordingly in the Portal, which would trigger this icon to be shown.
"Transaction confirmed as authorized via NoFraud Verification App." or "Transaction confirmed as unauthorized via NoFraud Verification App."
Transactions are confirmed via the verification app directly and not via an email reply.
"Verification images were requested from the customer for this transaction."
This icon will show if images were requested from the customer, regardless of whether or not the customer actually replied to the verification request.
"The number represents the total number of messages added to the transaction by Analysts that were specifically marked as "visible"
The icon also will show the visible messages when hovered over.