The Allowlist is a merchant-controlled list of customers that are trusted and do not require NoFraud screening. If any order data points match one of your Allowlist entries, the order will automatically Pass without screening.
Please Note: Orders that are Passed based on a data match with your Allowlist are not eligible for Chargeback Protection. Furthermore, the Allowlist will always supersede any other account rule or setting you have in place.
Adding Customers To The Allowlist
In the NoFraud portal, select Allowlist from the left-side menu:
To add a new entry, hit Add Allowlist Entry:
Please Note: Order value must match an Allowlist entry identically so please ensure no extra spaces etc. when creating Allowlist entries.
An entry can be made to the Allowlist using any of the following data points:
- Email - the trusted customer's (complete) email address
- IP Address - this feature is particularly helpful to Allowlist multiple individuals sharing the same IP address (e.g. coworkers) to all place orders without screening
- Phone - the trusted customer's 10-digit phone number
- Billing/Shipping Name - The trusted customer's full name. Whatever is entered on the Allowlist must be identical to the customer's name when the order is submitted
- Billing/Shipping Address - The trusted customer's street address. You can also use this feature to Allowlist certain regions by only partially completing the address data on your Allowlist entry. For example, if you want to automatically Pass all orders from New York, you can create a billing/shipping address Allowlist entry and set 'New York' as the only value