To simplify billing and to avoid charging you each time we screen an order, the vast majority of accounts are billed for their NoFraud usage on a pre-billing/replenishment basis.
Pre-Billing & Refill Amount
By default, your account is configured with a standard refill amount and refill threshold (these can be modified in the NoFraud portal, as detailed later in this article). When your NoFraud account goes live, your payment method will initially be charged for your refill amount. This will give you a current balance, and NoFraud's fees will be deducted from your balance on a daily basis as we screen your orders. Once your refill threshold is met we will charge your payment method again for the refill amount replenishing your current balance.
Manage Billing in the NoFraud Portal
Once billing is enabled for your account, you can manage your preferences in the Billing section of the NoFraud portal. Within this section, you'll be able to view your billing summary & statements, request a payout, and manage your payment methods & your billing preferences.
Managing Payment Methods
In the Payment Methods section of the Billings page, you can add or remove a payment method, as well as select a payment method to be your default. To add a payment method, simply select 'Add a Credit Card' and in the popup enter the card details before hitting Save Card.
Requesting a Payout
At any time, you can request a full or partial payout of your NoFraud current balance. Thus, if you decide to discontinue your NoFraud usage or simply wish to withdraw some funds from NoFraud, you can do so by selecting Request Payout in the Preferences section of the Billing page. In the popup, enter the amount you'd like to withdraw from your current balance and hit 'Submit'.
Billing Summary & Viewing Your NoFraud Statements
Within the Billing page, you will have insight into your billing and NoFraud usage history. By default, the information displayed will include a date range of one month. You can adjust the date range in the Billing Summary section by clicking on the hyperlinked date and adjusting the date to match your preference. You can also view your Current Balance & View Statements (for the selected date range) within this section, as well.
Towards the bottom of the Billing page, you will also find the Usage, Payment, and Other History sections:
- Usage History: Within this section, you can see daily entries for NoFraud fees deducted from your current balance for each day during the selected date range. By clicking on the Description hyperlink you can see additional daily usage information.
- Payment History: The Payment History field includes itemized entries for each time your payment method is charged to replenish your current balance.
- Other History: This section includes payouts, credits, and other adjustments (e.g. chargeback reimbursements) made to your NoFraud current balance.
Managing Pre-Billing Preferences
In the Preferences section, you can adjust your refill amount and refill threshold:
- Refill amount: In this field enter the dollar amount you would like your payment method to be charged in order to replenish your current balance. You will be charged once the refill threshold is met.
- Refill threshold: In this field, select a refill threshold from the dropdown menu. The refill threshold represents the point at which you will be charged and your current balance will be replenished. For example, if your refill amount is 20%, then your payment method will be charged once your current balance falls to 20% of your refill amount. Thus, if your refill amount is $100 and your refill threshold is 20%, your payment method will be charged $100 once your current balance falls to $20.