The Checkout by NoFraud app can be downloaded and installed directly from the BigCommerce Marketplace. Below is a step-by-step guide for downloading, installing, and configuring Checkout by NoFraud for BigCommerce. You can learn more about the key features of Checkout here.
Download & Install the Application
1. [in the BigCommerce Marketplace] Login to your BigCommerce store, and in the BigCommerce Marketplace search for "NoFraud Checkout:"
2. [in the BigCommerce Marketplace] Click Get This App:
3. [in the BigCommerce Marketplace] Next, select the option to log in to your Existing BigCommerce Store:
4. [in the BigCommerce Marketplace] When prompted, click Install and agree to the PCI Compliance Policy. Then, select Confirm.
6. [in the BigCommerce Marketplace] Link and activate your account. If you are a current NoFraud customer, please log in using your NoFraud portal credentials. If you are new to NoFraud, you will be required to create a portal account at this step.
Configure Checkout Settings
1. [in the NoFraud portal] Once the app is installed, in the NoFraud portal select Setup NoFraud Checkout located at the top left of the portal:
2. [in the NoFraud portal] In your Integration settings in the NoFraud portal, click Complete Setup:
3. [in the NoFraud portal] Here, you will select the payment gateway you want to configure with Checkout and configure your payment gateway settings. Your gateway/s will populate automatically if you've already linked your BigCommerce account (in Step 6 of the installation).
4. [in the NoFraud portal] On the Credit Card Setup page, you will be prompted to update your payment gateway settings to Authorize Only. After you have been redirected to BigCommerce to update the settings, and you've confirmed that your gateway is set to Authorize Only, you will be able to click Next.
As part of the installation process, you will be prompted to configure certain initial Checkout settings:
2. Alternate Payment Methods - [in the NoFraud portal] Select from the list of alternate payment methods your site utilizes.
3. Checkout Utilization - [in the NoFraud portal] You have the option to utilize Checkout for (between) 10%-100% of the orders placed on your site. This setting is helpful during the initial launch period and/or if you are comparing conversion rates.
5. Activation - [in the NoFraud portal] Lastly, once configuration & initial customization is complete, click Activate Checkout.
After you have completed the installation and initial configuration process and have activated Checkout, a new settings tab called 'Checkout' will be available. Here, additional configuration and customization for Checkout are available:
In Checkout settings, you can update and modify the following options:
- Display Failed Orders in BigCommerce
- Custom Scripts [for third-party apps/integrations]
- Require Phone Number
- Auto Refund/Auto Cancel
- Newsletter Subscription
- Personalize Look, Feel, and Color Scheme
- Update Helpful Links
- Language Settings
- Shopper Notes
- Terms & Conditions Settings
- A-B Testing Settings
- Manual Capture
- Third-party app and integration configuration
- Alternate Payment Method Configuration